Hilarious Doordarshan Video

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Me and My Boss

Me and My Boss

 

  • When I Take a long time to finish,
    I am slow,
    When my boss takes a long time,
    he is thorough

 

  • When I don't do it,
    I am lazy,
    When my boss does not do it,
    he is busy,

 

  • When I do something without being told,
    I am trying to
    be smart,
    When my boss does the same,
    he takes the initiative,

 

  • When I please my boss,
    I am apple polishing,
    When my boss pleases his boss,
    he is cooperating,

 

  • When I make a mistake,
    I' am an idiot.
    When my boss makes a mistake,
    he's only human.

 

  • When I am out of the office,
    I am wondering around.
    When my boss is out of the office,
    he's on business.

 

  • When I am on a day off sick,
    I am always sick.
    When my boss is a day off sick,
    he must be very ill.

 

  • When I apply for leave,
    I must be going for an
    interview
    When my boss applies for leave,
    it's because he's
    overworked

 

When I do good,
my boss never remembers,
When I do wrong,
he never forgets

 

No comments: